Saturday, October 3, 2020

Bunny Tessellation Art!

 Bunny Tessellation Art!





I loved the hummingbird tessellation so much, that I decided to make a video where I use the bunny one!  I added cool effects with an app called Clips!  It is a really nice app!  Hope you enjoy it!
- Hazel

Tools:

Botanical  ArtFoamie
Orange, Yellow, Green, and Black Versafine Clairs
Gel Press

Steps not show in video: 
Color a gel press with the versafine clair, half orange, half yellow.  Stamp the Bontanical in green all over it.  Put on then peel off the paper.  You are onto the video!



Enjoy! - Hazel







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Boo Tree Grave" By: Hazel

               This is my third blog post for the 100moons creative team!  I wanted to get into (or out of) the spooky Halloween season!  I ...