Friday, October 30, 2020

"Boo Tree Grave" By: Hazel


            This is my third blog post for the 100moons creative team!  I wanted to get into (or out of) the spooky Halloween season!  I originaly wasn't going to have the dead skull under the grave, but I just thought it would be funny!  I LOVE the tree 100proofpress stamp for  the season, so I figured it would be perfect for this!


Tools:
  1. Orange, Brown, Green, Yellow, and Black Versafine Clairs
  2. 100 Proof Press' Bare Winter Tree
  3. 100 Proof Press' Flying Bat
  4. Shock Shack's Tiny Ghost, Tiny Pumpkin, and Tiny Leaf peg stamps
  5.  Brown, Black, Gray, and White other ink pads
  6. Art Foamies' Haloweenies Set 2
  7. Rubbermoon's Hanging Pumpkins




Step one:

Take your orange Versafine Clair and background dopp a border.  After that, use the black and sort of brush it on the edge.

Step two:

Take the green and brown ink pads and background dopp a grassy hill.  Use the black and gray ink pads and shade a background with the background dopper.

 

Step three:

Stamp the tree onto the hill, being careful to get it right on the hill.  Scatter stamp the leaves and pumpkins in the orange, yellow, and green ink pads. I stamped a leaf onto the tree like it was hanging off!

Step four:

Stamp the bat in brown on the right side of the tree, and also stamp the hanging pumpkins with white on the top of your paper like they are hanging on two unknown things.

Step five:
Stamp the "BOO" with white onto the left side of the tree.

Step six:
Stamp the skull and bones under the hill, and also draw a gravestone. This step is fully optional though!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Boo Tree Grave" By: Hazel

               This is my third blog post for the 100moons creative team!  I wanted to get into (or out of) the spooky Halloween season!  I ...